Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,736 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Web of Intrigue (SW)
POSTED ON Feb 25, 2019 8:23:39 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

Thomas found himself being drawn back to the Petalburg Woods. He himself couldn't put a finger on why it was the Woods drew him in. Perhaps it was a desire for relative isolation that drove him there. Perhaps he was desperate to relive the day he met Taze the Galvantula, a fallen friend. Whatever it was that drove him there, Thomas would look to see if the coast was clear, before pulling out a hip flask, and starting to drink.

Thomas would lean up against the tree, continuing to take a swig of his drink. The familiar burn of the liquor going down his throat would catch his focus for a moment. The Kalosian would then take a moment to look around the area, a frown practically plastered on his face at this point.

tags: @tag
notes: tl;dr

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,688 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Web of Intrigue (SW)
POSTED ON Feb 26, 2019 3:26:21 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD SKIDDO APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / sap sipper[break]
razor leaf / seed bomb / bulldoze / bulk up
[break][break]

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Arbok Nine
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,736 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Web of Intrigue (SW)
POSTED ON Feb 26, 2019 21:26:25 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

As the Kalosian was drinking away near the tree, something would take notice to the larger man. After a moment of studying him, the Skiddo would slowly make its way up to the man. Thomas turned upon hearing the creature cry out for his attention. Thomas recognized the species of Pokemon. Gently smiling, the trainer closed up the flask, and put it back in the little holster he had for it. He would then begin to pet the Skiddo gently, causing the creature to cry out happily.

As Thomas' hand stroked the Grass-type, the Skiddo's head would gently bump up against the side of the man affectionately. "So what brings you here?", Thomas would ask the Skiddo. It was then that the goat would nudge towards Thomas' bag, specifically where he kept treats for his Pokemon. Thomas smiled, unzipping it, and grabbing an assortment of five different colored blocks. He would let the Skiddo pick which one he wanted.

When the Skiddo went for the pink block, Thomas would put away the other four, and feed the Skiddo a few more pink blocks. "There you are, little one.", Thomas said to the Skiddo, letting it eat. Before he left, he would give the Skiddo another affectionate ruffle on the head.

notes: Skipping

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,257 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
Web of Intrigue (SW)
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2019 1:37:17 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD ARIADOS APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / swarm[break]
toxic thread / poison jab / pin missle / sucker punch
[break][break]

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Arbok Nine
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,736 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Web of Intrigue (SW)
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2019 8:43:31 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

Thomas would watch the Skiddo begin to run off. That was, until he saw the young Grass-type get wrapped up in some silk. The Skiddo cried out in panic, struggling against the Toxic Thread it was wrapped up in, its movements becoming more sluggish as the poisoning set in. An Ariados would approach the Skiddo, delivering a Poison Jab to it in order to further subdue it.

Thomas hurriedly fished for a Pokeball, before finally bringing out Freke the Alakazam. The Alakazam saw what was playing out, and quickly acted. While the Ariados was distracted, he would blast the venomous insect with a Psychic burst. The Ariados didn't even have the chance to cry out before it was launched several feet forward, being knocked out on impact. The Ariados would smack right into a tree.

Thomas would make his way over to the Skiddo, before taking a knife, and cutting the creature free of the Toxic Threads. After Thomas gave the now unconscious creature an Antidote for the poison it suffered, Freke would use Telekinesis to lift his body to a safer area in the brushes.

notes: Skipping

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,257 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
Web of Intrigue (SW)
POSTED ON Mar 1, 2019 2:31:20 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD DRAPION APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / sniper[break]
cross poison / fell stinger / hone claws / acupressure
[break][break]

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Arbok Nine
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,736 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Web of Intrigue (SW)
POSTED ON Mar 4, 2019 0:34:26 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

Not long after getting the Skiddo tucked away safely, the duo would hear something coming. Thomas looked over in the direction of the approaching creature, a ferocious-looking Drapion. Looking back to Freke, he extended out a hand to stop it from coming forward, instead reaching for one of his other Pokeballs. Thomas would bring out his Scizor, Ripper, to face down the Dark-type, knowing that he had a far better chance of facing down the Drapion.

"Swords Dance!", ordered Thomas.

The Scizor would begin to quickly perform a dance to raise his fighting spirits. Meanwhile, the Drapion would sharpen his tail against his Claws in order to Hone them. He would then attempt to slash the Ripper with his tail, venom dripping off of it. But rather than attempt to dodge, the Scizor instead took the attack, the venomous attack failing to get past his armor. The Drapion would look on in shock, before the Scizor closed in for a quick Bullet Punch, followed up by a vicious Double Hit to its head.

The attack, thanks in part to his Sword Dance earlier, was more than enough to do some severe damage to the Drapion, its armor cracking with each blow. Seeing as it was about to lose, it scurried off as quickly as possible. Ripper could only look on in disgust at the fleeing foe, before turning back to Thomas and Freke.

"Good job, you two. Now let's head back, I've got some packing to do.", Thomas told them, recalling his Scizor, while letting Freke teleport him back to Rustboro City.

notes: Skipping Drapion & Ending

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP